Thursday, December 22, 2005

Borschenhopper

I.WANT.SNOW. But I'm not gonna get it apparently. It's in the 60's here in Dallas and I don't think there's any hope for snow.

I'm still mad at that stupid lady that stole all my money. I hope she gets her hand chopped off.

My Christmas tree is so pretty. At least it was until one of my friends put a piece of pre-cooked bacon on it. It's now a "Meatmas" tree.

I think I've gained 5 pounds this week. I am a heffer.

I have to work Christmas Eve. And New Years Eve. :-(

I need hugs more often. The only person that consistently tries to hug me is this sweaty guy that works with me. Ick.

I miss my blogger friends. I need to blog more. I promise, I will try to MAKE time for you people!

PS Borschenhopper has absolutely no meaning.

1 Comments:

Blogger anika said...

A meatmas tree?! I think that's the funniest thing I've heard all day ... I love it.

3:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home